2009 Post doctor, Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise, Cornell University
2009 Post doctor, Business Administration, School of Economic and Management, Tsinghua University
2005 Ph.D., General Management, Business School, Liaoning University
1999 Bachelor, Marketing Management, Business School, Liaoning University
2015-Now Professor, Renmin University of China
2010-2015 Associate Professor, Renmin University of China
2009-2010 Assistant Professor, Renmin University of China
Corporate Strategic Management, Innovation Management
Corporate Strategic Management, Corporate Governance, Frontier and Practice of Enterprise Management, Reform and Strategic Change of State-owned Enterprises
Selected Academic Articles in English
1. Zhao Jing, Michael Carney, Shubo Zhang, Limin Zhu, 2020. Strategic Change and Performance in China's Family Firms: How does Succession Matter. Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
2. Michael Carney, Zhao Jing, Limin Zhu, 2019. Lean Innovation: Family firm succession and patenting strategy in a dynamic institutional landscape. Journal of Family Business Strategy.
3. Limin Zhu & Jing Zhao ，Entrepreneurs’ self-perceived social status and firms’ philanthropy: evidence from Chinese private firms , Asia Pacific Business Review, DOI: 10.1080/13602381.2021.1978235
4. Zhao Jing, Ming Wang, Limin Zhu, 2017. How emergent strategy influences institution: a qualitative study of a private firm in China. Chinese Management Studies.
5. Guo Hai, Zhao Jing, Tang Jiantong, 2013. The Role of Top Managers’ Human and Social Capital in Business Model Innovation, Chinese Management Studies.
6. Zhao Jing, Wang Ming, Zhu Limin. 2014.Social Capital and Business Model Innovation. Frontier of Business Research in China.
7. Sun Rui, Zhao Jing, Chen Xuya, 2011. Eploratory analysis about the status quo and differences of organizational innovative climate in China. Nankai Business Review International.
Selected Academic Articles in Chinese
1. Zhao Jing, Li Lingpeng, He Yaxian, 2019. The Influence of Group Reform on Enterprise Innovation, Management World.
2. Zhao Jing, Wang Min, 2016. Stakeholders, Informal Participation and Corporate Governance, Management World.
3. Zhao Jing, Guo Hai, 2014. Corporate Actual Control Rights, Social Capital Control Chain and Institutional Environment, Management World.
4. Zhao Jing, Guang Xin, Gao Chuang, 2010. Has the Social Capital Control Chain Replaced the Equity Control Chain? - The Construction and Use of Dual Invisible Control Chain of Ultimate Shareholders in Listed Companies, Management World.
5. Zhao Jing, Meng WeiXuan, 2016. The Impact of Official Inspection on Enterprise Innovation: An Empirical Analysis Based on Organizational Legitimacy. China’s industrial Economics.
6. Zhao Jing, Shubo Zhang, Limin Zhu, 2015. The Influence of Inheritor's Legitimacy on The Strategic Change of Family Business, China’s industrial Economics.
1. Corporate Governance: The Principal and Case,2021. Renmin University of China Press.
2. Beyond Wealth: Family Firm’s Succession and Innovation, 2020. CITIC Press Group.
3. Social Capital Control: A New Paradigm of Corporate Governance,2015. Economic Management Press.
Selected Research Grants
1. Research on State-led Corporate Social Responsibility (Principal Investigator). Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China.
2. Research on Social Capital, Resource Dependence and Corporate Control Right (Principal Investigator). Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China.
3. Research on Industrial Poverty Alleviation Based on Cooperation Between Enterprises and Social Organizations (Principal Investigator). Project of Ministry of Education.
Key community services
Associate Editor at Journal of Renmin University of China.
Honors and Awards
The first prize of excellent Paper,2021. Beijing Regional Economic Association.
Best Paper Finalist, 2019.The academy of management Annual Meeting.
Outstanding Young Scholar, 2017-2022. Renmin University of China.
Best Award for Postgraduate Teacher of Renmin Business School 2018
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1