2000-2003, Ph.D., Business Administration, Business School, Renmin University of China, Beijing, China
1987-1990, M.S., Computer Software, Xi'an Jiao Tong University
1983-1987, B.S., Computer Software, Xi'an Jiao Tong University
2002-present Full Professor
1995-2002 Associate Professor
1993-1995 Assistant Professor
E-Commerce, Customer Relationship Management
Management Information System, E-Commerce
1. Dong Cheng, et al, 2011,Is Value Sufficient? Empirical Research On The Impact Of Value And Trust On Intention, Journal of Software.
2. Dong Cheng, et al, 2010,Only value enough? An Empirical Research on the Impact of Value and Trust on Intention, 2010 2nd International Conference on E-Business and Information System Security, EBISS2010, pp.77-80
3. Dong Cheng, et al, 2009 ,User Acceptance Of Internet Banking: An Extension Of The Utaut Model With Trust And Quality Constructs, International Journal Of Services Operations And Informatics.
4. Dong Cheng, et al, October 15-17,2008, Adoption of Internet Banking: An Integrated Model, Wicom’08, Dalian, China , pp.9065-9068
5. Dong Cheng, et al, October 12-15, 2008, Customer Acceptance of Internet Banking: Integrating Trust and Quality with UTAUT Model, IEEE/SOLI’08, Beijing, China, pp.383-388
6. Dong Cheng, et al, September 28-29, 2008, On Determinants of User Acceptance of Internet Banking: A Theoretical Framework and Empirical Study, AMIGE’08, Tianjin, China, pp.61-65
7. Dong Cheng, et al, October 14-16, 2007,An Empirical Research of Successful ERP Implementation based on TAM, CONFENIS’07, Beijing, China, pp. 283-292.
8. Yidong Han, Dong Cheng and Pingdan Zhang, Jan 1, 2007, A Summary of the General Trend of the 2006 Marketing in China, Duplicated Materials: Marketing.
9. Dong Cheng, et al, Oct 24-26, 2006, Critical Factors for Successful Implementation of ERP in China”, ICEBE’06, Shanghai, China, pp.358–365.
Key community services
Vice Chairperson of Marketing Engineering Committee, Chinese Society of Optimization, Overall Planning and Economical Mathematics
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1