1998.9 – 2004.5 Ph.D., Economics, Renmin University of China
1987.9 – 1990.7 Master, Economics, Renmin University of China
1983.9 – 1987.7 Bachelor, Economics, Hunan University
2006.5-Present Professor, Department of Marketing, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
1990.7–2006.5 Teaching Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor and Professor, Department of National Economic Management, Renmin University of China
2005.1–Present Associate Dean, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
2011.11–2014.12 Deputy Secretary and Associate Dean, Renmin University of China(Suzhou Campus)
2004.3 –2011.11 Deputy Director, Personnel Department, Renmin University of China
Marketing Strategy, Macro-economic Policy
Principles of Marketing, Enterprise Pricing
Selected Academic Articles:
1. Food Security in China Based on the Recent Grain Price Rises (Sole Author), Price Theory & Practice, February 2004;
2. Discussion on the Evaluation Index System of Grain Security in China (Sole Author), Finance & Trade Economics, September 2004;
3. Grain Security Strategy and Grain Import Scale in China (Sole Author), Macroeconomics, September 2004;
4. Discussion on the Strategy of "Long-tail Market" in China's Rural Areas (Co-author: Qi Lei), Economic Theory and Business Management, June 2009;
5. Comparative Study on Life Cycle of Durable Goods in Urban and Rural Areas (Co-author: Qi Lei), China Price, April 2010;
6. The Situation and Path Selection of Social Endowment Service in China (Sole Author), Population Research, No.5 (2012);
7. The Influence of Time Sign on Consumers' Positive Illusion and Risk Oriented New Product Preference (Second Author), Journal of Marketing Science, 2016.
Study on Grain Security Strategy in China, China Market Press, 200 thousand words, September 2004.
Selected Research Grants:
2013 Educational Reform Project (Surface Project) of Universities in Beijing: The Reform of Undergraduate Training Mode of Business College Based on Student Oriented and Core Competence Cultivation; Leader; (Completed in December 2016).
Key community services
1. Council Member of Research Association for National Higher Education Price Teaching
2. Council Member of Institute of the Chinese Market
Honors and Awards
2003 Excellent Teaching Award, Renmin University of China;
2004 "Ten Teaching Model" Excellence Award, Renmin University of China;
1998, 2001 Award for Outstanding Achievements in Scientific Research, Renmin University of China.
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1