2000 — 2004 In-service Ph.D., Business Administration, Renmin University of China
1982 — 1985 Master, Business Administration, Renmin University of China
1978 — 1982 Bachelor, Trade Economics, Renmin University of China
2000 — Present Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
1997 — 2000 Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
1985 — 1996 Department of Trade Economics, Renmin University of China
1974 — 1978 Member of production team in rural areas of Inner Mongolia
Organizational Theory, Management Theory, Chinese-style Management
Principles of Management (for Undergraduates);Traditional Culture and Business Management (for MBA Candidates);Monographic Study on Chinese-style Management (for Master-Doctoral Students).
Selected Academic Articles
1. “Institutional Logic and Management Mode of Western System with Chinese Soul: Institutional Analysis of State-owned Enterprise Management Mode”;
2. “Social Evaluation of Organization: Integration Framework, Dynamic Analysis and Future Vision”;
3. “Blend of the East and the West in Chinese Business Management: Features of Western System with Chinese Soul”;
4. “Western System with Chinese Soul—Core Proposition of Chinese-Style Management”;
5. “Organizational Goals and Organizational Morphological Evolutions under Multidimensional Environmental Regulation—Based on Case Study on China Three Gorges Project Corporation”;
6. “Research on Integration Framework of Organizational Theory—From Multiple Perspectives to Integration”.
Selected Research Grants
2014-2017 Key Project of National Social Science Fund of China: “Research on Chinese-Style Business Management Fusion and Innovation Mechanism”;
2010-2013 Key Project of National Social Science Fund of China: “Research on Chinese Business Management Thinking and Management Mode Innovation Since the Reform and Opening-up”.
Cases and Textbooks
1. Principles of Management (Fourth Edition), Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 2017;
2. The Best Practice of the Three Gorges: Case Study on Chinese-style Business Management, Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2012;
3. “Tangshan Huida Ceramic Group Co., Ltd” is included in Renmin University of China Case Center.
Key community services
Vice President, National University Business Management Research Association
Honors and Awards
2005 Principles of Management, “National-Class Quality Course” and “Quality Course of Beijing City” Award;
2002 Principles of Management (Teaching Material Series of Business Administration), the First Prize for Outstanding Teaching Materials of National Colleges and Universities by the Ministry of Education.
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1