2000-2004 Studied in Accounting Department of Renmin University of China for Doctor’s Degree.
1992-1995 Studied in Accounting Department of Renmin University of China for Master’s Degree.
1988-1992 Studied in Accounting Department of Renmin University of China for Bachelor’s Degree.
1995-Present Teaching in Business School of Renmin University of China.
Capital Market, Information Disclosure Of Listed Companies, Earnings Management, Accounting Standards
Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Accounting in English
Selected Academic Articles
1. Manli Sun, Bei Li & JIngyu Gao， The Effect Of Management’s Self-serving Disclosure on Investors’ Decisions: An Experiment Study, Nankai Business Review, June, 2017
2. Manli Sun & Tianjiao Zheng, The Synchronicity Research on Earnings Management and SelfServing Attribution Bias, Finance Research, March, 2016
3. Manli Sun, Lu Jiang, Jian Sun, Research on self-interest disclosure and market response of performance attribution，Accounting Research, April, 2013
4. Ziqi Yuan, Manli Sun, Corporate social responsibility and shared value creation, Business Management, December, 2013
5. Manli Sun, Junzhu Wang, Yanxia Jiang, Agency problem, corporate governance model and attribution tendency of performance self-interest, Accounting Research, pp 68-75, January, 2012
6. Manli Sun, Yanxia Jiang, Shanshan Mao, The decisive factor in the classification of financial assets: whether the manager's intention is true and the only standard， Accounting Research, pp 27-31, July, 2010
7. Manli Sun，2008, Case Study on Self-serving Attribution Bias in Annual Reports, Finance & Accounting, Vol.11，pp.46-49.
8. Manli Sun，2007, Accounting Theory, Renmin University Press.
9. M. Sun, H.Wang, & Z. Ling, 2007, Expanding Research on Self-serving Attribution Bias in Annual Reports, Finance & Accounting，Commercial Economics & Management，Vo.1，pp.52-56.
10. Manli Sun，2007, Internal Control Self-assessment, Enterprise Management.
11. M. Sun, H.Wang, & Z. Ling, 2005, Experimental Research on Self-serving Attribution Bias in Annual Reports，Economic Science，Vol. 2，pp.86-94.
12. Manli Sun & Shouyuan Wu，2007, Government’s Influence on Local Companies Going Abroad, A
Manli Sun，2007, Accounting Theory, Renmin University Press.
Key community services
Board member of Cost Accounting Association of China
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1