2005-2008 Ph.D., Management (Major: Accounting), under cooperative project of Central University of Finance and Economics and Rutgers Business School, The State University of New Jersey
2001-2004 Master, Management (Major: Accounting), Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
1997-2001 Bachelor of Economics, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
1997.07 The Seventh Place among liberal arts examinees of Heilongjiang Province in college entrance examination and the First Place among liberal arts examinees of Harbin No.1 High School
2016.09- Doctoral Supervisor, Department of Accounting, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
2015.09- Associate Professor, Department of Accounting, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
2010.09- Master Supervisor, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
2008.08- Lecturer, Department of Accounting, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China
2001-2002 Part-time Employee, Accounting Department, China Network Communications Group Headquarters (a member for project of “Integration of Oracle Database Financial Modules in Group Headquarters and Branches”)
Management Accounting, Corporate Governance
Management Accounting (Compulsory Course), Accounting (Member of National Quality Course Panel and MOOC Course Panel), Financial Accounting and Reporting Analysis (Compulsory Course) (for Undergraduates);Advanced Management Accounting: Theory and Practi
Selected Academic Articles
I. Field Research on Management Accounting Reform
1. Lu Dai, Xiaolei Luo, et al., “Will Reform Resistance to Quality Control and Cost Management Force Strategic Reform of Enterprises? Based On A Case Study”, Journal of Renmin University of China, No.3 (2016) (field research);
2. Lu Dai and Xiaoqiang Zhi, “Exclusion Effect, Follow-up Reform and Influencing Factors of Introduction of Management Accounting Methods into Enterprises—A Case Study Based on Scenario of State-owned Enterprises”, Nankai Management Review, No.2, (2015) (field research, reproduced by Reprinted in Information Center for Social Science of RUC in full);
(The main theoretical findings: Exclusion Effect In Management Accounting Reform and Basic Path of Follow-Up Reform)
3. Lu Dai and Guliang Tang, “State-Owned Commercial Banks Learning from the West in and Knowledge Transfer from Foreign-funded Banks in Management Accounting Reform”, Accounting Research, No.7 (2014) (field research, award-winning paper).
(The main theoretical findings: Explaining Externally Driven Management Accounting Reform with Absorptive Capacity Theory)
II. Development and Influencing Factors of Environmental Management Accounting under the Background of Transition Economy System
1. Lu Dai, Guliang Tang, et al., “Is Enterprise Application Environment Management Accounting Driven by Competitive Strategy?”, work paper (field research);
2. Lu Dai, and Long Li, “Is Disclosed Environmental Protection Strategy of Enterprises Reliable? Impact from Management Performance Targets”, Journal of Beijing Technology and Business University, No.5 (2015) (field research).
III. Inter-Organizational Performance Evaluation and Performance Theory Outreaching
1. Lu Dai, and Xiaoqiang Zhi, “Can Enterprises Discern Learning Performance in the Inter-Organizational Cooperation? Perspective o
1. Lu Dai and Maozhu Sun, “Management Accounting from an Interdisciplinary Perspective: Theoretical Development and Field Survey”, China Renmin University Press, 2014.06 (qualitative research and field research, award-winning monograph)
Key community services
Anonymous Reviewer of Management World, Nankai Management Review, Accounting Research, Quarterly Journal of Finance and Financial Research;
Member, Accounting Society of China;
Member, American Accounting Association.
Honors and Awards
2015.12 The Second Prize of High-level Academic Monograph of Renmin Business School;
2015.07 The Third Prize of Annual Outstanding Academic Paper of Accounting Society of China;
2014.07 The Third Prize of Annual Outstanding Academic Paper of Accounting Society of China;
2009.07 The Second Prize of Best Paper of China Financial Review;
2008.08 The Second Prize of Annual Outstanding Academic Paper of Accounting Society of China;
2007.10 Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Paper of School of Accounting, Central University of Finance and Economics;
2007.06 The Second Prize of The Fourth Challenge Cup of Capital University Students’ Extracurricular Academic Science and Technology Contest;
2006.12 Winner of “The First Elite Challenge for Economic and Business Academic Papers” launched by Samsung Economic Research Institute China;
2001.12 Outstanding Paper Award of Department of Accounting, Renmin University of China.
Best On-site Demonstration Award and the Third Place in Youth Teachers Basic Skills Competition, Renmin University of China.
Social Service and Others
2015.01 Excellent Class Adviser of Renmin Business School;
2014.07 One of Nationwide Accounting Reserve Leaders in the Fifth Batch Selected by (Academic Talent);
2005.12 Outstanding Press Award of Talents Magazine, Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries;
1998, 1999 and 2000 Special Scholarship and University-Level Merit Student of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications;
1997 Scholarship for Top Ten Liberal Arts Examinees of Heilongjiang Province; Special Scholarship of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1