2015-2020 Singapore Management University, PhD in Business (OBHR)
2012-2015 Telecom Ecole de Management, Master of Science
2008-2012 Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Bachelor of Economics
Entrepreneurship, Social Network, Organization Design, High Reliability Organization
Selected Academic Articles:
(*Denotes equal authorship; †Denotes corresponding author)
Kudesia, R.S.*, Lang, T.*, & Reb, J. (2020). How institutions enhance mindfulness: Interactions between external regulators and front-line operators around safety rules. Safety Science, 122: 104511. doi:10.1016/j.ssci.2019.104511
Selected Presentations at Academic Meetings:
1. 2020.10. Entrainment and the temporal structuring of attention: Insights from a high reliability explosive demolitions firm. Boston College, Boston.
2. 2019.08. Mindfulness in the regulatory shadow: How institutional rules enhance organizational safety. The 79th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston, MA.
3. 2019.07. Understanding the gender gap in entrepreneurial financing: Impact of gender-role incongruity and cultural tightness. Sun Yat-sen University, China.
4. 2019.04. Curtailing discrimination against poorer entrepreneurs: Evidence from three interventions. Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
5. 2018.07. Curtailing discrimination against poorer entrepreneurs: Evidence from two interventions. IACMR, Wuhan, China.
6. 2018.04. Entraining organizational attention: How bundles of practices constitute high reliability. Singapore Management University, Singapore.
7. 2018.02. How high reliability organizations structure attention: Insights from controlled demolition teams. INSEAD, Singapore.
8. 2017.10. Reducing discrimination against entrepreneurs at the bottom of the pyramid in the ASEAN region. Singapore Management University, Singapore.
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1