2003/9 - 2006/6, PhD (Corporate finance), School of Management, University of Xiamen
2001/9 - 2003/6, MS (Accounting), School of Accounting, University of Hunan
1997/9 - 2001/6, BS (Accounting), School of Accounting, University of Hunan
2020/08 - present, Professor, Business School, Renmin University of China
2012/10 - 2020/7, Professor, School of Management, Jinan University
2011/07 - 2013/07, Post Doctor, Guanghua School of Management, Peking University
2008/12 - 2009/12, Visiting Scholar, School of Business, University of Washington
2008/10 - 2012/10, Associate Professor, School of Management, Jinan University
2006/07 - 2008/10, Assistant Professor, School of Management, Jinan University
Managerial compensation, Strategic cost management, Supply chain finance, Behavioral corporate finance and accounting
Accounting Principles, Managerial Accounting, Thesis Writing
Selected Academic Articles
1. Church Bryan K., Wei Jiang, Xi (Jason) Kuang, Adam Vitalis. A dollar for a tree or a tree for a dollar? The behavioral effects of measurement basis on managers’ CSR investment decision. The Accounting Review, 2019, 94: 117-137. (UTD 24)
2. Jiang Wei, Xinxin Liao, Bingxuan Lin, Yunguo Liu. The effect of compensation disclosure on compensation benchmarking: Evidence from China. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, 2018, 33 (2): 252-276.
3. Jiang Wei, Bingxuan Lin, Yunguo Liu, Yue Xu. Chairperson collectivism and the compensation gap between managers and employees: Evidence from China. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2019, 27: 261-282.
4. Jiang Wei, Yunguo Liu, Gerald Lobo, Yue Xu. Deferred cash compensation and risk taking: Evidence from the Chinese banking industry. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2019, 53: 432-448.
5. Cheng Shijun, Wei Jiang, Yeqin Zeng. Does access to capital affect cost stickiness? Evidence from China. Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2018, 25(1-2): 177-198.
6. Jiang Wei, Meiting Lu, Yaowen Shan, Tingting Zhu. Evidence of avoiding working capital deficits in Australia. Australian Accounting Review, 2016, 26(1): 107-118.
7. Jiang Wei, Yeqin Zeng. State ownership, bank loans, and corporate investment．International Review of Economics and Finance, 2014, 32(7): 92-116.
8．Jiang Wei, Min Xiao, and Jiaxing You. Managerial overconfidence and debt maturity structure of firms-Analysis based on China's listed companies．China Finance Review International，2011（3）．
Selected Presentations at Academic Meetings
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting (2 papers), Houston, Texas
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
AAA Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona
31th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference, Sydney, Australia
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 2017 Conference, Dunedin, New Zealand
FMA Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting, Dallas, Texas
29th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference, Sydney, Australia
AAA Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois
AAA MAS Midyear Meeting, Houston, Texas
AAA Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
Honors and Awards
Outstanding Young Scholar, Renmin University of China, 2020
National Leading Accounting Scholars, Ministry of Finance, 2018
Best Paper Award, China Managerial Accounting Professors’ Annual Conference (CMAPAC), 2019
The Second Prize of Outstanding Papers, China Managerial Accounting Professors’ Annual Conference (CMAPAC), 2018
The Second Prize of Outstanding Papers, China Managerial Accounting Professors’ Annual Conference (CMAPAC), 2017
RMBS made the Top-50 list of MBA,
EMBA and EE programs——The Financial Times
@Business School, Renmin University of China 京ICP备05066828号-1